We at Bongah.Ca gather all the requirements to buy or sell a property with the help of our listed Persian home improvement professionals.
- An Iranian real estate agent acting as a negotiator between the seller and a buyer will assist you in knowing the basics of buying or selling a property.
- The next step would be finding a home to buy or list your property to sell or rent.
- The third step will be finding a Persian Mortgage broker or agent to help you with mortgage approval, mortgage pre-approval for your closing day.
- Now it’s time for the buyer to consider having a property inspection conducted by a Persian home inspector for the mortgage provider bank or agency.
- To close a property deal, you’ll require a Persian real estate lawyer to assist in completing a property transaction by processing all the legal transfers and paperwork.
- Your new property has to be insured by one of the Iranian insurance broker or agent before the closing date.
- Last step is finally moving to your new sweet home with the help of one of the Iranian moving companies in Toronto.